If you are a RETURNING student to Lyon County School District, follow the steps below for Online Registration:
- Look to the left of the screen, under QUICK LINKS, and click on Infinite Campus.
- Next, click on Infinite Campus-Parent/Student Portal.
- Enter your username and password. You will be asked to change your password and can enter a new password of your choosing.
- Once you have changed your password, you will be taken to the announcement page.
- Click on MORE to the left, then click on ONLINE REGISTRATION.
- Follow the prompts for online registration from there.
At this time we are not accepting any new non-resident students for the 2020-21 school year.
If you are a NEW student to the Lyon County School District for the 2020-2021 school year (student was not enrolled during the 2019-2020 school year, nor was any other child in the household enrolled during the 2019-2020 school year) should click on this link to access the Lyon County School District’s Online Registration Application:
https://kycde4.infinitecampus.org/campus/OLRLogin/lyon (This link is NOT for returning students)
Need help? We are offering two dates for Online Registration Assistance:
- July 14th from 4:30-6:00 in the LCMS gym
- July 21st from 4:30-6:00 in the LCMS Gym
*Completed online registration will be required to participate in drive-through Fabulous Friday, July 31st @ 11:00. Assistance in completing online registration will be offered this day as well, if needed.